Friday, June 25, 2010

COMMISSIONS & 3 WEEKS TO GO!

As I am approaching the completion of my 49th week of this daily collage project (only three more weeks to go!) I would just like to take a moment and mention that I am now accepting commissioned projects and I'd like to share two in particular with you:

NEW LIFE

This commission has a really lovely story that this couple has graciously allowed me to share here. Said couple had been trying for quite some time to have a child with frustrating results. During this process the wife had a dream one night that her husband shared with me, which inspired them to explore adoption - and this dream was the inspiration for this collage. He commissioned this piece to give to his wife as a celebratory gift when they received word that they would in fact be receiving their beautiful son. It's a wonderful story and I'm so pleased and honored to have been part of such a wonderful story!


WILD OSCAR

On a perhaps less emotional note (but no less important to dog lovers!) the above piece was commissioned by Oscar's keeper - an homage to her furry friend. (Both images here are watermarked to protect their one-of-a-kind nature.)

Commissioned works are produced on ready to hang 4" x 4" x 1.5" deep gallery cradled panels. If you are interested please feel free to contact me regarding your very own custom piece – my email address is located in my profile page.

No comments: