Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Vintage playing card, various papers, sparkle type, sunflower stickers on 4" x 4" balsa wood.


Susan Sager Brown said...

These collages are fantastic. They charm me, crack me up, and inspire me. I'm so glad I drifted to your blog. What a huge commitment to art making in celebration of you!! Love it. I have a question if I may be so bold, what exactly is "transfer type" is it those rub on letters? I don't want you to EVER turn 36. I think you should just be 35 and holding!!! Susan

Somsara said...

Thank you, those are all such lovely things you said. Most of the transfer type I use is what many refer to as Letraset - it's a term that is often used to refer generically to sheets of dry transferable (or rub-on) lettering of any brand. It's a little harder to come by nowadays, but some smaller companies are making their own versions of it. And I'm with you – I don't ever want to turn 36 either!